BBBB

BBBB

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Interview with author Hazel Robinson



Interview ~

Beautifully Broken Book Blog: Tell us a little bit about “Something Missing”.


Hazel: Something Missing is a romance novel but not just romance it’s filled with heartache and tragedy. My characters are pushed to the limits


Beautifully Broken Book Blog: Tell us a little bit about yourself.


Hazel: Well I’m Hazel a UK author and huge ‘Supernatural’ fan, I love reading (when I get the chance) I live with my husband and three children.


Beautifully Broken Book Blog: Tell us a little bit about your main character(s).


Hazel: Max and Susan both have damaged pasts. Each has their own secrets that they keep from each other, stopping them from being together.

They were childhood friends now back in the same town together as adults, their relationship starts very quickly but then it soon becomes apparent that it just won’t work between them unless they both let go of the pasts they hide.


Beautifully Broken Book Blog: What influenced you to write this story?


Hazel: A book I read called ‘Take This Regret’ it broke my heart to read, I loved the emotions I went through while reading it. It gave me the push I needed to start writing my own tragic love story I had hidden away.


Beautifully Broken Book Blog: How did you become a writer, and did you always want to write?


Hazel: I didn't always want to be a writer but after becoming friends with another writer, I told her my idea and she just told me to go for it. I loved the process of seeing my characters come to life.


Beautifully Broken Book Blog: What responses to your writing have affected you the most and why?


Hazel: I have loved all the bloggers and reviews that I have come to call my friends they are amazingly supportive, and helped me every step of the way and I have had some amazing reviews back for my book too, one reviewer told me I made her cry while reading…. Which made me feel like I had done my work proud.


Beautifully Broken Book Blog: What goals do you have as an author?


Hazel: To have my book read….. I wrote this book to share with others and that is what I want. Do not get me wrong I would love to see it on the shelves in all the bookstores in the future but I'm just happy people are reading my hard work.


Beautifully Broken Book Blog: Should we be expecting more books from you? If so, can you tell us about them?


Hazel: Yes! Defiantly ‘Something Missing’ is only book one in the true love series so we have a bunch more books coming your way. They are all standalone novels filled with heartache and romance. I'm hoping to have book two out in late autumn time.


Beautifully Broken Book Blog: What would you like to say to all of your fans?


Hazel: Thank you all so much for the tweets, messages and posts from you all and if you haven’t already go and grab your copy of Something Missing now. 


Beautifully Broken Book Blog: Any last words?


Hazel: Romance rocks!!






E-mail: h.f.robinsonbooks@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment