BBBB

BBBB

Sunday, April 20, 2014

The Coolest Way To Kill Yourself by Nicholas Tanek

Tammy's Review for "The Coolest way to Kill yourself" by Nicholas Tanek:

When I first heard about this book I was a bit skeptical, I thought to myself, I don't think I want to read a book about suicide. But this book really falls into the saying don't judge a book by its cover. This book is amazing, and very well written. I found myself getting pulled into Nicholas' story, and couldn't put it down for anything.


"The Coolest Way To Kill Yourself" is a very unique love story. Not only does this story focus on Nicholas and Lynn's relationship, It also talks about their addiction and how they get through their struggles together. They went through so much struggle, depression, fighting, and addiction, but always seem to find their way back together. I truly believe, if there's a will, there's a way.

Nicholas did an amazing job writing this story, I found myself right there in the middle of it. I am glad I took the chance and read it. I will recommend it to everyone.




***BUY LINKS: ***






***CONTACT LINKS:***








No comments:

Post a Comment