BBBB

BBBB

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Sale Blitz Tour: A Perfect Moment by Becca Lee

A Perfect Moment (Perfect, #1) by Becca Lee 

$0.99 Sale Blitz

10 Things You May Not Know About Becca Lee's Perfect Series

1. One of the scenes in A Perfect Moment—okay, maybe several—really happened. This one involved a special oil!

2. Preston was inspired by my sexy hubby.

3. A Perfect Moment’s ending was nothing like I envisioned it would be. It changed approximately five times.

4. There will be at least four books in my Perfect Series.

5. Liam's name was originally Jackson.

6. Initially I had planned for Ella have left Australia to teach abroad for a year. I'm so pleased I changed it.

7. A Perfect Love, book two, which I am currently writing, has already had two plot changes. One was going to be a real gut wrencher. I couldn't bare the thought of writing it.

8. When writing the end of A Perfect Moment, I sobbed. Literally, I had to remove myself and hide in the bathroom.

9. The penultimate chapter had to be completely rewritten due to my computer crashing. I was not a happy bunny!

10. The mystery surrounding Dani, whom we meet in a Perfect Moment, will begin to be revealed in book two. However, her book will be book four in the series.

Thank you for letting me share a little bit about myself with you all. I hope you enjoy A Perfect Moment as much as I had fun writing it.


“When life threatens perfect, it’s time to step up and kick life in the balls.”

Ella's perfect moment was taken from her is the worst possible way. Humiliated, heartbroken and absolutely determined not to allow her heart be destroyed for a second time, she builds an ice wall around her heart.

Preston has known that he was in love his big sister's best friend since the age of fifteen. Over ten years on, and an opportunity to be her knight in shining armour is too good to miss. Putting his heart on the line, he's on a mission to show Ella that the perfect moment is possible.

Ella's instinct is to run when she realises her feelings for her bestie's little brother may just run a little bit deeper than just friends. But if she can't run, she'll try every trick in the book to shake off his affection and realign his feelings.

She already had her perfect moment, and there is no chance she'll let her heart thaw for Preston. No matter how good he looks in the firefighter's Christmas calendar.

*** Contains steamy-hot moments, romance, friendship and a bulk load of swearing - non explicit sex scenes. ***

Purchase Links





Releasing this September, A Perfect Love (Perfect, #2) by Becca Lee


 Author Links


Giveaway

Authors, RM Gilmore, Julia Mills, Ada Frost, Nicki Scalise, Nadege Richards and Becca Lee have two full weeks of showing their appreciation to you fabulous readers.
Together, they have put together a fantastic Kindle White and paperback giveaway for you to enjoy, as well as reducing their Kindle books.
Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment