BBBB

BBBB

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Midnight by Elizabeth Miller




Title: Midnight
Series: McKenna Chronicles #1
Author: Elizabeth Miller
 Release Date: March 4, 2014


Synopsis


I fell willingly into his bed, stolen moments of passion so intense they blurred the lines of responsibility and reason. The passion we’ve unlocked could be the key to our salvation or the path to damnation. This is my story, my fall into love and fear that it could end in a heartbeat...

One destined meeting. It alters journalist, Charlise "Charlie" Carter’s course. When asked to work on a Republican candidate's campaign, she’s unprepared for the intense reaction she has toward the young, handsome presidential hopeful, Colin McKenna.

Unable to resist Charlie’s allure, McKenna succumbs to his desire and they find themselves exploring a passionate, physical relationship that is soon tested by not only their own secrets, but his political advisers.

Traveling the country in pursuit of the presidential nomination, his career aspirations and complications from the past collide with their desire to be together, threatening to tear them apart forever. Midnight tells a compelling story of burgeoning trust, intense passion and secrets that could cause it all to unravel in a heartbeat.

Midnight is an adult contemporary romance, due to strong language and sexual content this book is not intended for readers under the age of 18.










Links to Buy

FREE

AMAZON US / UK




Excerpt

“So good. It’s too good . . .” he mumbles against my mouth. And it is. So intense and so good my toes curl as I wrap my legs around his backside. I’m close to overwhelmed, the feel of him buried in me, knowing I’m really here in this moment, and his voice whispering in my ear to hold on, don’t hold back, give me everything . . . I almost can’t hold on, falling deeply into every sensation and losing myself in them. 
I’ve never done this with someone and felt connected in every possible way, not just physically, but emotionally. A rush, a warmth spreads out from my chest at the realization that this is my beginning—a spring in the middle of winter, the ending of a chapter and the start of another, with Colin as the central character. Right here, in his bed, clarity reigns as his mouth claims mine again, teasing out a moan so he can claim that too. He owns me. I would give him anything. Take it, take all of me, take everything and anything. And he does, wringing out every ounce of pleasure. He knows where to touch, how to extract the smallest whimper and the largest groan. I could never tire of being with him, with him over me and in me, pushing, pulling, driving and devouring until the ache becomes a need. A need so intense and all consuming, I begin taking from him. Calling out unabashedly to move faster, go deeper, push harder. Don’t stop, never stop, never stop making me feel this good and needy and so, so full. Please, I beg. Pleading with him, pleading for I don’t know what . . .




Author Links

Giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment