BBBB

BBBB

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Satin & Steel by Jayna Vixen (Olivia's Review)

Olivia's Review for Satin & Steel by Jayna Vixen:

My friend recommended this book to me. I was looking for an MC book that really captured me and pulled me into the story. I wanted a romance with some hot biker men in it as well, and that's exactly what I got with Satin and Steel.
Rhee is a college student and only has her sister in her life. They only have each other. Mickey ends up going missing and no one will take Rhee serious about her disappearance. Something just isn't right. The only thing Rhee cares about is finding her sister and she isn't going to let anything or anyone stand in her way. Danger, fear, sadness, love, nothing will get in her way of finding out where her little sister is.
Dax is a sexy, irresistible, vice- president of The Phantom biker club! He's been dating his high school sweetheart, Trish, for years now. She's his old lady and definitely one lucky girl!
Dax stumbles upon Rhee in, well, a horrible situation. He takes her in, even though she is an absolute stranger. He welcomes her into his home and helps her in every way she needs. Little do they both know that they would soon start feeling more than friendship with each other.
Rhee has never been with any man before. She has had bad encounters with men her whole life. Trust isn't something that is easily given, but with Dax, well, it's different. He's not like all other men. He is a true man! Rhee just gives her trust to him so easily because he is so genuine.
Love and tragedy unfolds in this well told story of romance and action. I was routing for Dax and Rhee the whole way through and I will in the books to come!

I read this book within a day. It was that amazing! It reminds me of “The Sons of Anarchy”. It left me wanting more and stopped at a cliff hanger. I'm so excited to start reading the next book in the series! I recommend this book to anyone that likes to read MC/ romance books. 5 stars from me!















 





1 comment:

  1. Glad you enjoyed it hun!! Knew you would :)

    ReplyDelete