BBBB

BBBB

Friday, April 18, 2014

Shad'rah by Neil Orr

 
 
Olivia's review for "Shad'rah" by Neil Orr:


I just recently came across this novel by Neil Orr. Honestly, I didn't think I would be interested or enjoy this book, but I was completely wrong.



“Shad'rah” isn't the type of book I would pick up and start reading. When I did, I didn't regret it that's for sure! The author had me pulled into the story within the first few paragraphs. Reading this book captured my imagination and brought me to this whole different type of fantasy world. Not only is it an Epic Fantasy novel, there is also some budding romance in it as well.


Throughout the story, I felt myself getting pulled in more and more as it unfolded. I finished this novel within 3 days! I couldn't stop reading it. Every spare chance I had, I took full advantage and picked this book up!

I highly recommend this book to everyone that loves fantasy novels with a sprinkle of romance on top! I am trying to be patient and wait for book 2 to come out! I have to give this novel 5 stars!


~ Buy Links ~

 8afff-13318153752057989014amazon-md 6c919-amazonukicon d809e-amazoncaicon

~Author Stalker Links ~

 11f52-goodreads_icon8afff-13318153752057989014amazon-md 6c4d9-websiteicon 3a970-twitter 84ea6-transparent-facebook-logo-icon

No comments:

Post a Comment