BBBB

BBBB

Monday, May 5, 2014

Flame by Clarissa Wild (Trista's Review)

Trista's Review for "Flame" by Clarissa Wild:

I absolutely loved the first book in this series, was hooked from the first page and was so eager to find out what was in store next for Hunter and Autumn. However, for the majority of the book I was disappointed when comparing it to the first book. The author did a great job telling an amazing story about these two college students in Fierce and in Flame I felt that was not much more to the book than sex. Don't get me wrong I enjoy a good sex scene as much as the next person, but I did not feel that until the last 20% of the book there was much more going on.
**SPOILER ALERT**

Now the last part of the book where Autumn finds out what Hunter is doing to make money and why he is doing it and then as the couple learns about her pregnancy and through the end up the book I was much more interested in finding out what was going to happen next and felt like the author got back on track of telling Hunter and Autumns dedication to hang on to their relationship and make it work despite problems that arise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment